Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Ila, Nate, Dad, Georgia, Nathaniel & Michaela



July is a big birthday month. We kept it simple with a big carrot cake for Ila and invited the missionaries and a couple of new friends we have made. One new friend of Ila's is Paul, a new convert to the church who grew up in the Bronx and who's dad was in the Mafia. Yes, Ila has taken with him and will sit in his lap during Sacrament for over 20 minutes! We also invited some friends Cole had made,
Conner (6) and Decklyn (7). They are both great kids and 100% all boy. I'm glad Cole enjoys catching bees with them.


I know I should have done this in the beginning of July and not the end of the month but that's how it goes sometimes, so here is a very special cyber happy birthday to all my friends and family celebrating this month!


Happy Belated Birthday Georgia and Congrats on the new job!

Happy Belated Birthday to you Dad!

And Happy Belated Birthday to Nate and Nathaniel. I still have a card to send you :) It's older than your son, should I send it?

Also a very Happy Birthday to you Michaella. I wish I had a photo of you! Hope you had a terrific birthday.

2 comments:

sladefamilyaz said...

I love the pictures of Ila with the cake. She looks so beautiful in those, with her wide eyes and curly blond hair. Y'all need to have more kids just for the aesthetic aspect - to add beauty to the world. The two you have now are so incredibly gorgeous.

julie said...

Ila is getting so big! I can't believe it. You are going to have to watch out for her in a couple more years with that curly blond hair and beautiful big eyes. Happy Birthday sweety! We miss you.