Ila's birthday was all about ballerinas, princesses and anything pink. Thanks Grandma and Papa Loden for the ballerina barbie and princess outfit.
Thanks Grandmamma and Grandaddy for the doll and princess outfit!
Here is Ila's castle we made. I got the boxes from a friend, Josh had the design in mind and for under $10 for paint we had a great fun zone for the kids.

The castle is finished! Actually I took this photo today and couldn't believe it was still standing. The princesses all designed the flags for the castle at the party.
Ila is playing "pass the poison apple" with her friends.
Here all the princesses are being served by daddy.
Here are all her friends in front of the castle. I had so much fun planning this party for Ila. I sewed tutus for all the girls and they each had a teira and wand. We played kiss the frog prince and find Cinderella's Slipper. We served miny heart sandwiches and everything edible that was pink. Josh played "Happy Birthday" in all genres (Country, Blues, Modern) and the girls had a blast dancing and playing in the castle.
Thanks Grandmamma and Grandaddy for the doll and princess outfit!
Here is Ila's castle we made. I got the boxes from a friend, Josh had the design in mind and for under $10 for paint we had a great fun zone for the kids.
The castle is finished! Actually I took this photo today and couldn't believe it was still standing. The princesses all designed the flags for the castle at the party.
Ila is playing "pass the poison apple" with her friends.
Here all the princesses are being served by daddy.
Here are all her friends in front of the castle. I had so much fun planning this party for Ila. I sewed tutus for all the girls and they each had a teira and wand. We played kiss the frog prince and find Cinderella's Slipper. We served miny heart sandwiches and everything edible that was pink. Josh played "Happy Birthday" in all genres (Country, Blues, Modern) and the girls had a blast dancing and playing in the castle.



5 comments:
Wow, what an awesome castle and B-day party!
Alaina - You outdid yourself! Wow! What an amazing party. Happy Birthday Ila! Our package should be there in 2 days.
Ila is so beautiful!! It looks like you guys have been busy this summer! I love the castle- you are so crafyt!!! Congrats on your pregnancy.. I hope you are feeling better!
That's a great idea! Our daughter Katherine loves to be the princess, and I'll be using that idea for her next birthday party. (I'm a friend of Josh's from the mission.)
Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!
Post a Comment