Here are some photos of us all enjoying family in Alabama. Swimming pools, dragonflies, family dinners and broken windows are just some of our favorite things.
Yes, this is Cole's first broken window and I am sure it will not be the last. Thank goodness it was just one pane and not the whole window!
I am glad that you got to go and spend some time with family. Did you decide to stay in Athens during the summer or spend it with family? I love, love, love the pics with the dragonfly. That is so cool. Do you mind of I steal them? I have a dragonfly bathroom and they would look so cool on the wall.
2 comments:
It made me happy and sad looking at those pictures. WE had so much fun. Hope to see everyone again real soon.
Donna
I am glad that you got to go and spend some time with family. Did you decide to stay in Athens during the summer or spend it with family? I love, love, love the pics with the dragonfly. That is so cool. Do you mind of I steal them? I have a dragonfly bathroom and they would look so cool on the wall.
Post a Comment