Friday, June 27, 2008

Homesick at Home

We are packing up and I just want to send a big warm cyber hug to all my FGH friends. We love ya and gonna miss you.

We have had a blast becoming your friends and having our children become your children's friends. The camping, playing, partying, girls nights out, racing and wrecking and winning has taught us what it means to have awesome neighbors. We wish you all the best with school,new jobs and locations. Keep in touch girls, we have a date in Texas coming up!

4 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

Alania we are sure going to miss you! The pictures are beautiful, I think you will love living in NY! Family housing makes for some great memories!!!

ALYN said...

I think you'll be gone before we get back. We'll miss you, and hope your move goes great! Best wishes in your new home! I'll miss you!

Jaime said...

good luck in NY, ihave to admit, i am envious that your schooling is over, ha. danny just finsihed 1st yr of PhD and has many more to go since he goes part-time at night! anyway, good luck, we wish you well. your family is special, and we are glad to have known you! take care.

Cindy said...

We miss you guys! Good luck in NY and keep us posted on what is going on!