Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Birthday




Loden celebrated his birthday in January, Cole celebrated in February and I had mine this month. I think Cole's was the most wild because of his gift, a Leopard Gecko, which goes by Leopard. Cole also has praying mantis eggs that will be hatching this spring and he is growing carnivorous plants. I told him he should have his own blog just to update friends and family on his wild adventures. We'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

sladefamilyaz said...

I've been a bad aunt. I need to send y'all a birthday package. Happy late birthday Loden,Cole, and Alaina! Y'all just keep getting cuter and cuter. Thanks for the update, Lainer!

Gra'ma Dianne said...

My goal is to make at least one birthday this year. I've been a bad grandmother.

Gra'ma Dianne said...

By the way, love the lizard Cole. You will make sure that his (her?) cage is double locked when I come for a visit, right?