
What I'll remember most about this photo shoot will be trying to outrun the timer over the rocks while seven months pregnant.

Cole does so well for the camera. He makes my job so easy!

This is one of the last photos before Ila decided to experiment on her hair. Those photos will be coming soon...
7 comments:
Y'all are all so beautiful! Two things I really miss: 1) the Josh Enslen family and 2) having Alaina's mad photography skills at my disposal. Merry Christmas!
I can never get over how beautiful my grandchildren are! Loden/Enslen DNA sure does combine well!
Alaina, you look absolutely radiant in this picture!! Your family is beautiful, truly. I could just eat little Ila up. We're at our base in New Mexico, though far from settled. I'm due in less than five weeks and we still aren't in our house! It will all work out. It will all work out. :)
Congrats on the upcoming baby!!! yall look great, take care:)
love the pictures. I will be making the new baby a blanket. Let me know what colors you want it to be.
Love these pictures, but can't wait for the haircut pictures! Also, I hope you don't have to have this baby in a blizzard! We are praying for y'all!
Everyone looks great. The kids are so cute! Congratulations on the baby!!
Post a Comment