Last week we had the privilege of having Grandmama and Grandaddy Enslen over to visit. We wanted to take them into the City and so we did by train. We had a wonderful exhausting trip. We all felt like we walked 500 miles afterwards. Thanks for the visit Grandmama and Grandaddy! We love you!
The kids found caterpillars at the train station which kept them busy.
Ila sees the train!
Our first train ride into the city!

Ila and Cole were fantastic travelers.
As soon as Ila got of the train she was out and Cole had a low grade fever.
This one is a keeper!
Poor John. As soon as we got to the Toys "R" Us store our first purchase was a stroller. We treated the grandparents to a wonderful Brazilian lunch and then took a stroll in Central Park which took us over to the Manhattan Temple. After all that walking we decided it was time to head home and unfortunately it was the same for thousands of other New York Commuters. We felt like packed rats trying to make it through the train station. I wished I had took a picture of that, but I was to busy trying not to have a panic attack and loose one of my kids. Fortunately, we all made it on the same train home and slept well that night.
Here is Miss Ila dancing with her grandmama.
The End!



3 comments:
Love it! Thanks for posting these. It makes me so happy to see Ila in my girls' hand me downs. I guess it just brings back good memories, and Ila looks so cute in them too! Love y'all!
And what a great trip it was!
Grandmomma Enslen
What a fun trip! I think your kids are so precious, and Dianne and I both think that Ethan and COle and Sara Katherine and Ila favor SO much.
Post a Comment