Needless to say it's been crazy and cold here. However, I finally found a moment to update and wanted to share some photos before going home to sweet Alabama! I'm hoping for warm weather, lots of hugs, endless games of Canasta and diva parties with my nieces...oh and I can't forget our infamous racket ball tournament. Watch out boys!

Somehow we lost our ornaments in the move so we made all these and even the star!

We tried to make a gingerbread house and cookies. You won't see the end product because it was destroyed by a devastating earthquake named Josh.


These two love to hang out on the couch and watch movies. Ila loves to wear her ballerina leotard everyday.

I just noticed that she is wearing the same leotard in all the photos. I promise we wash it. That's just all she likes to wear these days :)
We wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures. I'm so sorry you lost all of your Christmas ornaments in the move. Can't wait to see y'all!
Sad about losing your ornaments but the tree looks great nonetheless! Merry Christmas!
I think losing your ornament was a blessing. Look at the wonderful time you got to spend with your kids making new ornament. I think I might try that next year.
love you
Did you notice how I only have one string of popcorn? I got tired of picking it up all over the floor. It was definitely memorable making the ornaments but I think it might be more fun when they get older. Well then they will probably think it's lame so I'll just force them to do it every year and make it a tradition! Ha, I win!
Post a Comment