Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Photos

Here are some recent family photos that we took today. I should post the bloopers on too. They are pretty entertaining. One with me trying not to fall over the rocks as I push the timer and try to make it in the family photo. Or there is one of me calling Josh a pain for rushing us so he can go fishing...and then there is the one of Ila throwing a temper tantrum. This all just concludes that we need to find a photographer! :)






These are two photos I took on Josh's Foreign Language Department boat trip. One is of the campus and the other is one of the roads you take to get there. Yes, "over the mountain we go". :)

7 comments:

jdenslen said...

love the photos. Even when you are not taking the picture they turn out great.
donna

jdenslen said...

scary mountain to go over in the winter!

sladefamilyaz said...

Those are gorgeous. Your family is beautiful and so is the scenery. Now I am worried about you driving over that big mountain though. Man I can't wait to come and visit!

Cindy said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! Your family is so cute!

Alaina said...

Just to let you know, that road over the mountain is closed during the winter. The other one he normally takes, Rt. 9, is a little safer, the drivers are not!

Taylor Family said...

Hey there,
I just figured out that i had the wrong link to yalls blog, so this whole time i just thought " oh they are just settling in" i was so glad to get that fixed and check up on yall. first of all, what beautiful scenery up there. im very jealous. also im so glad ila'a ok, how scary, that makes me thankful for the priesthood blessings we receive. your family pictures are wonderful!
i miss you and your soft calming voice and spirit. i cant wait to come visit, hopefully in december for our anniversary and to go to see some broadway!
take care
love gin

Jaime said...

cute family photos, i love the crinkled up noses and faces!