Josh is graduating and the best part is he got a job!!! We'll be moving to New York where he'll be teaching at West Point. Life could not be better! Congratulations Josh, we are so proud of you!!!!
Congrats! What part of New York is it? I'm sure you saw our posts about our visit to the city over spring break, and we were in Buffalo, Palmyra area last summer. Exciting! I can't wait until Danny is done, except he just got started with his Ph.D!
Overheard in Primary on Sunday: Cole: I'm moving to New York. Kenneth: I was born in New York. Cole: I'm moving to New York in June. Kenneth: I'm going to Grandpa and Boppa's in June.
We'll miss you so much, Alaina. And we wish you all the best in your new home/ward/job.
I am so happy for you guys. It is scary, but exciting going somewhere new. Good luck with everything. You need to give me your current email address. I've sent you 2 invites, but you seem to have not gotten them.
7 comments:
Alaina, that is so awesome. I'm so excited for you guys! You've worked so hard and totally deserve it. Congratulations!!!
CONGRATS!!!! We'll definitely miss you, but are so excited for your family!!!
Yeah Laner!!! Go Josh!!!!
You guys rock!
Congrats! What part of New York is it? I'm sure you saw our posts about our visit to the city over spring break, and we were in Buffalo, Palmyra area last summer. Exciting! I can't wait until Danny is done, except he just got started with his Ph.D!
Thanks Guys! West Point is just an hour north of NYC and so you will all have an excuse to come visit!
Overheard in Primary on Sunday:
Cole: I'm moving to New York.
Kenneth: I was born in New York.
Cole: I'm moving to New York in June.
Kenneth: I'm going to Grandpa and Boppa's in June.
We'll miss you so much, Alaina. And we wish you all the best in your new home/ward/job.
I am so happy for you guys. It is scary, but exciting going somewhere new. Good luck with everything. You need to give me your current email address. I've sent you 2 invites, but you seem to have not gotten them.
Post a Comment