We sure missed all of you who couldn't make it and so here are some photos for you to get a feel for the madness that took place! Thanks to everyone that helped out and for the gifts that keep coming in the mail!

It was a transformer theme party, but when I took Cole to pick out the transformer pinata he wanted the shark pinata (it was cheaper so I didn't care). And so then he wanted to have a shark cake (how do you make a shark cake?)...so I just took him back to the store and let him pick out his cake. He picked out one with a tractor on it (I took the tractor off and replaced it with transformers). So in the end he did a great job of making sure all of his favorite things were represented for his birthday.

Make a wish!

Cole was very very appreciative for all of his friend's generosity.

It was a full house. Infact, it was so full we had to have the party at the FHG community room.

Ila vs. a shark...I'll bet on Ila!



No comments:
Post a Comment