Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Art Of Enslen Living


I've discovered it's an art form living with kids, the art of distraction, the art of persuasion, the art of gratitude and so forth. I'm sure there are many more to learn. So while I keep up with my art I hope you enjoy the work in progress.

3 comments:

sladefamilyaz said...

looks like a mary cassatt!

Joey Loden said...

I love it. Those are some awesome pictures of Cole and Ila.

Love,
Joey

David J. Larsen said...

Alaina! Good to see you doing so well with your beautiful family. This is David Larsen that you knew from seminary/church in Lakenheath. I was told about this site from your former roomie, Carol Hopper. I've gotten in contact with so many high school friends on Facebook and wondered what was going on with you. It looks like you are doing great and have a beautiful family!

David Larsen